UFC Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes was the victor over Ronda Rousey in a one-sided destruction that lasted 48 seconds until referee Herb Dean stepped in and mercifully put a stop to the beating. It was obvious from the first time Nunes tagged Rousey that Nunes’ striking was going to be the dominant factor in the fight, especially right away in the first round, and it only got worse from there. Nunes was relentless, and this would appear to be the final time we’ll see Ronda Rousey in the Octagon.
MEDIA WATCH Partner Sites:
- Linkiest: Surfing The Net So You Don't Have To
- Other Crap: Daily Links You Can't Miss
- Drunken Stepfather: Most Controversial Site on the Web
- Taxi Driver Movie: HATED By Everyone In Hollywood
- Radass: Highest Recommendation
- Pop Wrecked: Busting Celebs Worldwide
- Tabloid Nation: Best. Gossip. ANYWHERE!
- TCMag: Yup, The Original